Thursday, January 29, 2009

Stress Free Booking

  • Stress FREE BookingInquire
    online by emailing me at djcochise216@yahoo.com or call from anywhere in the U.S.A. or internationally. No hassle, no hype and no high pressure sales. Call me today to reserve your date at (216) 798-2344.
  • Professional Experience
    With over 20-years of experience in the audio, radio and music industry you will be getting more than your typical DJ. I have performed at just about every event imaginable and I have pretty much seen it all when it comes to Parties and Weddings. Therefore, I am prepared to handle any unexpected situation that may arise so you can focus on your day or event. I can entertain your guests with crowd participation or serve as your host, announcer, or even your emcee depending on the needs of your event.
    WeddingsYour wedding day is one of the most important days of your lives and the beginning of a new life together. Since the majority of couples have never been married before, I walk clients through a plan to help you organize your wedding activities without any prior knowledge.
  • How far ahead to book your event
    It depends upon the date. Some clients choose to contract a year or more in advance, while some are comfortable waiting until several months prior. Saturdays are the busiest nights, so waiting too long to book my DJ services for a Saturday night might lead to disappointment.
  • I use a contract
    Absolutely. You should get a written contract from all of your event services. No professional service operates without written contracts, and if a potential service tells you that you don't need one, turn and run!
  • Rates
    Rates vary depending upon the date, time needed, location and your specific needs can impact the final rate. Rather than just creating a generic menu of prices, I prefer to work with each individual client to create an event that best suits their needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment